- 1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)
- 1 USD ($)
- General Medicines
- As per requirement
- as per Prescription
- as per doctor recommandation
- Women, Adults, Aged Person
- 1 Unit
- Any place
Deferasirox Tablet is a medicine used in the treatment of chronic iron overload caused by frequent blood transfusion.
This medication is used to treat ongoing high levels of iron in the body caused by multiple blood transfusions. It is also used to treat high levels of iron in people with a certain blood disorder who do not require blood transfusions (non-transfusion-dependent thalassemia). It works by binding to iron, allowing the body to pass extra iron out in the stool. Deferasirox belongs to a class of drugs known as iron-chelating agents. Frequent blood transfusions are often needed in certain types of blood diseases (such as sickle cell disease, anemia). Blood transfusions have very helpful benefits, but they can cause the body to hold on to too much iron. The extra iron can build up in the body and cause problems such as heart failure, liver disease, and diabetes. Getting rid of extra iron can decrease the risk of these diseases.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 1 X 10
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- WHO GMP
B No. 154, Royal Plaza, Nr Bapasitaram Chowk, Simada Road, Nana Varachha, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India