- 2.00 - 5.00 USD ($)
- 2 USD ($)
- Cyclophosphamide Injection
- as per Prescription
- as per doctor recommandation
- Children, Teenagers, Women, Adults, Aged Person, Suitable For All
- 10000 Unit
What is Cytoxan and how is it used?
Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide) is a cancer (chemotherapy) medication used to treat several types of cancer. Cytoxan is also used to treat certain cases of nephrotic syndrome (kidney disease) in children.
What are side effects of Cytoxan?
- Common side effects of Cytoxan include:
- nausea or vomiting (may be severe),
- loss of appetite,
- stomach pain or upset,
- temporary hair loss,
- a wound that will not heal,
- missed menstrual periods,
- changes in skin color (darkening), or
- changes in nails.
- Tell your doctor if you have unlikely but serious side effects of Cytoxan including:
- pink/bloody urine,
- unusual decrease in the amount of urine,
- mouth sores,
- unusual tiredness or weakness,
- joint pain, or
- easy bruising or bleeding.
Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide) is a synthetic antineoplastic drug chemically related to the nitrogen mustards. The chemical name for cyclophosphamide is 2-[bis(2-chloroethyl)amino]tetrahydro-2H-1,3,2-oxazaphosphorine 2-oxide monohydrate, and has the following structural formula:
CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE Structural Formula Illustration
Cyclophosphamide has a molecular formula of C7H15Cl2N2O2PH2O and a molecular weight of 279.1. Cyclophosphamide is soluble in water, saline, or ethanol.
Cyclophosphamide for Injection, USP is a sterile white cake available as 500 mg, 1 g, and 2 g strength vials.
500 mg vial contains 534.5 mg cyclophosphamide monohydrate equivalent to 500 mg cyclophosphamide and 375 mg mannitol
1 g vial contains 1069.0 mg cyclophosphamide monohydrate equivalent to 1 g cyclophosphamide and 750 mg mannitol
2 g vial contains 2138.0 mg cyclophosphamide monohydrate equivalent to 2 g cyclophosphamide and 1500 mg mannitol
Cyclophosphamide Tablets, USP are for oral use and contain 25 mg or 50 mg cyclophosphamide (anhydrous). Inactive ingredients in Cyclophosphamide Tablets are: acacia, FD&C Blue No. 1, D&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminum Lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, starch, stearic acid and talc.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 100000 Per Week
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- 1 Vial per 1 box Packing
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- FDA APPROVED. EUGMP GMP PICS
B No. 154, Royal Plaza, Nr Bapasitaram Chowk, Simada Road, Nana Varachha, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India